Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Single Story

What does it mean to have a 'single story' about a place or community?
   It meands the place that you like to be in or a community that you like.
Describe a story you have heard told about your community.What is missing from that story?How could you found out more about that community?
In my community there is alot of fights, people gossiping alot wich makes the fights.
Describe a single story you have heard about another community.How did you learn that story?How could you find out more about that community ?
I heard about a people that sell weed. I learn that because my friends are on gangs and they do all that stuff. I can learn more by telling my friends how that work.
How could a game let players experience many stories about a place or a community?
It can help them by making the playing the game and understanding how it works and what could happend in the community.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled means wrong but I think thats all you did wrong.

    ReplyDelete